Kate Beckinsale in talks for `Eliza Graves`
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Beckinsale is in negotiations to star in `Eliza Graves`, a psychological thriller.
Brad Anderson, who directed `The Call`, is directing the movie, which is loosely based on one of Edgar Allan Poe`s early works `The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether`, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Beckinsale, 39, will play the title character of Eliza, a patient at a mental institution in which the inmates have taken over and are posing as doctors.
She becomes the object of affection of a newly arrived Harvard Medical School grad who has no idea of the topsy-turvy world he just entered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Shruti Haasan's latest Femina shoot will defy all norms of 'sitting awkwardly' – Pic inside
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui defends 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' director, says incident narrated by Chitrangada Singh didn't happen!