Kate Beckinsale in talks for `Eliza Graves`
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Beckinsale is in negotiations to star in `Eliza Graves`, a psychological thriller.
Brad Anderson, who directed `The Call`, is directing the movie, which is loosely based on one of Edgar Allan Poe`s early works `The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether`, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Beckinsale, 39, will play the title character of Eliza, a patient at a mental institution in which the inmates have taken over and are posing as doctors.
She becomes the object of affection of a newly arrived Harvard Medical School grad who has no idea of the topsy-turvy world he just entered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey
- MS Dhoni takes Sushant Singh Rajput to his house in Delhi
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Sia shares song video for Hillary Clinton during US presidential election