Kate Hudson not afraid to trust people
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson has no problems in trusting people because she is herself honest to everyone.
The 33-year-old, who has worked in movies like ‘Almost Famous’, ‘How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days’ and ‘Bride Wars’, does not feel betrayed if anybody lies to her.
"If I think about my life, I`m not reluctant about taking chances. I`m definitely not reluctant about relationships. The reason I trust so much is that I don`t feel like I have anything to hide," Glamour magazine quoted Hudson as saying.
"If somebody betrays that trust, it could never be so bad, because I don`t keep any secrets. I`ve had friends who`ve lied to me, I`ve had friends who`ve done things behind my back, I`ve had people steal from me - and it doesn`t stop me from trusting," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!