Kate Moss celebrated turning 40 with tennis, swimming
London: Supermodel Kate Moss apparently celebrated her milestone 40th birthday by partying hard and playing some sports.
Moss, who turned 40 on January 16, headed to Richard Branson`s Caribbean island with her family and friends in the run-up to her big day, reported Daily Mirror.
"Kate`s party was a lot of fun. I went for the whole five days from beginning to end. We all played a lot of tennis and did healthy stuff - went in the pool, played tennis, went for walks. It was just a really recreational holiday, which was nice," according to her friend Sadie Frost.
"It was opposite to the image. People paint a picture about things and it`s often wrong. I came away feeling refreshed," she further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video