Kate Moss’ fiance planned to name new album ‘Sex Tapes’
London: Kate Moss’ fiance Jamie Hince has revealed that he was previously considering naming the new album by his band The Kills ‘Sex Tapes’, but eventually decided against it to avoid trouble with his supermodel missus.
"We were going to call the album ‘Sex Tapes’. It would have fitted perfectly because it`s about rock`n`roll, relationships, the sweat and the dirt. But we`d have got so much stick,” the Sun quoted The Kills guitarist as telling the latest issue of Q Magazine.
His bandmate Alison Mosshart added: "It would have been taken the wrong way."
The CD will now be called ‘Blood Pressures’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show