Kate Moss’ fiance planned to name new album ‘Sex Tapes’
London: Kate Moss’ fiance Jamie Hince has revealed that he was previously considering naming the new album by his band The Kills ‘Sex Tapes’, but eventually decided against it to avoid trouble with his supermodel missus.
"We were going to call the album ‘Sex Tapes’. It would have fitted perfectly because it`s about rock`n`roll, relationships, the sweat and the dirt. But we`d have got so much stick,” the Sun quoted The Kills guitarist as telling the latest issue of Q Magazine.
His bandmate Alison Mosshart added: "It would have been taken the wrong way."
The CD will now be called ‘Blood Pressures’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day