Kate Moss gives bedroom to hairdresser
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has reportedly given hairdresser James Brown one of the seven bedrooms at her new London mansion. The 38-year-old beauty has told Brown to consider her 8 million pounds mansion as his second home, reported a website.
"Kate has done up a bedroom especially for her faithful hairdresser and best friend James Brown. She told him to make it his second home. He now has his own exotic boudoir which is a blank canvas so he can put his own stamp on it," a source said.
Moss bought the house in north London`s Highgate after tying the knot with Kills guitarist Jamie Hince last July. The four-storey house features a party room, ballet studio and wine cellar. Moss also pitched in with the renovations.
"Kate doesn`t mind getting her hands dirty and has been putting in some graft. The workmen really enjoy her visits and find it funny she`s helping out. Especially when she pops into the kitchen and returns with a tray of teas," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts