Kate Moss named new face of Alexander McQueen
London :Supermodel Kate Moss is the new face of late British fashion designer Alexander McQueen`s eponymous label.
The 40-year-old fronts the campaign for the label`s spring-summer 2014 collection, which according to the fashion house aims to "capture the iconic British model as an otherworldly woman in a darkly surreal environment".
In a short film captured by photographer Steven Klein in East London, Moss is seen in a short yellow crop.
This is the first time Moss will feature in the brand`s ad campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!