Kate Moss named new face of Alexander McQueen
London :Supermodel Kate Moss is the new face of late British fashion designer Alexander McQueen`s eponymous label.
The 40-year-old fronts the campaign for the label`s spring-summer 2014 collection, which according to the fashion house aims to "capture the iconic British model as an otherworldly woman in a darkly surreal environment".
In a short film captured by photographer Steven Klein in East London, Moss is seen in a short yellow crop.
This is the first time Moss will feature in the brand`s ad campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'