Kate Winslet was all I wanted to be, says Amanda Seyfried
London: Amanda Seyfried has confessed to being a big fan of Kate Winslet and revealed that the `Titanic` star would be the first person on her list to work alongside.
The 27-year-old model, who starred opposite Meryl Streep in `Mamma Mia!`, admitted that Winslet was all she wanted to be for a while after watching her over and over again in Titanic, the Daily Express reported.
The `Dear John` actress added that she had grown up watching Winslet in the James Cameron`s 1997 blockbuster movie about a thousand times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam