Kate Winslet welcomes baby boy
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Winslet welcomed her first child, a baby boy, with husband Ned Rocknroll.
The actress gave birth on Saturday at NHS Hospital in Sussex County, UK.
"Mother and baby are doing great," Winslet`s representative told Us magazine.
The 38-year-old actress confirmed she was expecting her first child with Rocknroll, who is the nephew of Virgin billionaire Richard Branson, back in June. Winslet secretly married the fellow Brit and Virgin Galactic executive in December 2012 after over a year of dating.
The "Titanic" star is already a mother to daughter Mia Threapleton, 13, and Joe Mendes, 10, with ex-husbands Jim Threapleton and director Sam Mendes respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video