Kathy Griffin takes cue from Jim Carrey, proclaims love for Justin Bieber
New York: Stand-up comedian Kathy Griffin has taken a cue from Jim Carey to declare her love for Justin Bieber.
The 50-year-old American actress declared her love for 17-year-old Bieber after the 49-year-old actor declared his love for 22-year-old Emma Stone.
The actress has released a funny and raunchy video, mocking Carrey’s video, whispering sweet nothings to the singer.
“I was so inspired by comic giant Jim Carrey that I’ve decided to pledge my love, so this is a message for you, Justin Bieber,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Griffin then went on to propose a number of possibilities, including a camping trip and marriage that would be nice but just won’t work out for the couple, even hinting at the possibility of physical intimacy.
“I want you to know you are all-the-way beautiful. The sex – it’s gonna be weird,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts