Katie Holmes calls Suri by new name to disguise from paparazzo
Melbourne: Katie Holmes has allegedly been calling her daughter Suri by a new name – “Sara” – in public, while being surrounded by paparazzo.
According to a source, the newly single mum is referring her daughter by a different name in an effort to help disguise her identity, In Touch magazine reported.
The 6-year-old, who appeared to be upset by the constant media attention from the paparazzo, was earlier called by this name by her mother in front of her ‘Dead Accounts’ co-stars.
“Everyone in the world knows Suri Cruise, so if Katie or a babysitter says ‘Suri’ people immediately look to find her,” the Herald Sun quoted a source as telling the magazine.
On the other hand, the young celebrity is said to have taken to the new nickname, as she was spotted at a Build-a-bear Workshop back in August requesting that her bear be called ‘Sara.’
The source also asserted that the extra security measure taken by the 33-year-old actress to keep Suri from the public eye is “no different to celebrities checking into hotels under a different name.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards