Katrina Kaif finds competition fruitful
Mumbai: With three back-to-back hits Deepika Padukone has set high standards for her contemporaries, but Katrina Kaif believes that competitive environment is advantageous as it motivates people to do better.
‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram-leela’ -- all three were big Box Office successes and Deepika played the female lead in all of them.
When asked whether Deepika`s hits put pressure on her, Katrina said: "I feel I am blessed in my career so far. God has given me more than what I have asked for. I have never been sad or complained about anything."
"It`s good to improve yourself with each film. Competition is a good thing. It pushes you to do good work. Any competition is good," the actress told reporters Tuesday at an event here.
Yash Raj Films has joined hands with Mattel to create D:3 inspired limited-edition ‘Barbie Collector Dolls’ based on characters of Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif in ‘Dhoom 3’.
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, ‘Dhoom 3’, also featuring Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, will come out Dec 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!