Katrina Kaif unperturbed about being rated lowest on acting prowess
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Being just 10 years old in the industry, Katrina Kaif has come a long way from starting her career with a film like `Boom` to giving an array of hit films with the current A-listers of Bollywood. The leggy lass, who has made her way to one of the top leading actresses of Indian Cinema, is still looked down upon when it comes to her acting skills.
According to a daily, this time it were the guests on Karan Johar`s talk show, who ranked Kaif`s acting abilities the lowest. In an interview to a daily, Kaif responded and said,“It’s okay... I mean, if that’s what they feel, that’s what they feel!”
The actress, who seemed to be unconcerned by such remarks, also asserted that she cant give an opinion on someone else`s opinion.
“No, it doesn’t. People are entitled to their opinion, and I can’t have an opinion on someone else’s opinion,” she added.
Well, with hits like `Dhoom 3`, `Jab Tak Hai Jaan`, etc, and big banner films in her kitty, Kaif certainly needn`t worry about such comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted in democracy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!