Katrina Kaif visits Ajmer Sharif
Jaipur: Actress Katrina Kaif today offered her prayers at the dargah of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer.
Kaif offered floral tributes and sought blessings for the success of her upcoming film `Dhoom 3`, which will hit theatres tomorrow.
"She visited the dargah to seek blessings for the success of her upcoming movie `Dhoom-3`," a Khadim (priest), who accompanied her in the tomb for Ziyarat, said.
The 30-year-old actress has been visiting Ajmer Sharif regularly before the release of her films. Kaif first visited the dargah for her film `Namaste London` in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!