Katy Perry bags 2 million pounds autobiography deal
London: Pop star Katy Perry has reportedly signed a deal worth 2 million pounds to bring out her autobiography.
The 28-year-old `Wide Awake` hitmaker is ready with the book entitled `Part Of Me`, which will have details of her life, including her marriage and divorce with British comedian Russell Brand, reported Sun online.
"Publishers have been after Katy for a while. She decided to go ahead so fans don`t have a one-sided story when Russell publishes another Booky Wook," a source said.
Meanwhile, reports say that Brand also plans to pen down his life story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside