Katy Perry longs for normal life
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry craves for an ordinary life and a normal relationship away from paparazzi.
The 29-year-old is currently dating singer John Mayer and wants to enjoy life outside hotel rooms, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I want to have a normal life with a normal relationship and I don`t want to be forced to just hang out in a hotel room all the time," Perry told Entertainment Weekly magazine.
She also said that she is not open about her private life.
"I keep enough to myself. I`m going to go on dates and movies and dinners and when I do it`s not because I`m trying to garner any kind of publicity, it`s because it`s something that is just an inevitable by-product of this life," Perry said.
"It`s never my main focus, it`s never intentional. My ideal date is just dinner and a movie. It`s so normal. And a hike, we love to hike," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar