Katy Perry`s backstage tantrums
Los Angeles: Katy Perry is a demanding pop star. She made a long list of backstage demands of food and dressing room requirements for her New Year`s Eve concert in Vegas.
Tmz.com reports that Perry wanted fresh veggies at all times - including spinach, broccoli, celery, beets, carrots, kale, etc. She also asked for two large baskets of fruits -- one must be tropical, and as far as dinner was concerned it must include a vegetarian option, plus quinoa or couscous.
Further the 29-year-old demanded that all the meals must be low-fat and health conscious.
Her dressing room requirements are even more specific:
- Fresh organic grown fruit (including sliced pineapple, mango, kiwis, etc)
- Fresh cut crudites (cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, snap peas and celery...plus ranch dip)
- Healthy granola
- Dried figs
- Whole grain tortilla chips
- Large bowl hummus
- Fresh made guacamole
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's the joke? Riteish Deshmukh and Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull3' moment!
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- 'Sultan' is Salman Khan's best performance: Randeep Hooda
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Whoa! Kareena Kapoor Khan gets bigger role in Sonam Kapoor's 'Veera Di Shaadi'?
- Is it a bubble or a pony? Sunny Leone's latest hairstyle is something to watch out for!
- Bipasha Basu is living life queen-size with hubby Karan Singh Grover—Here's proof!
- Amber Heard feuding with Johnny Depp's family
- Happy Birthday AbRam Khan, you are an adorable munchkin! See what daddy Shah Rukh posted
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte