Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves someone better than Kristen Stewart
Washington: Katy Perry has reportedly encouraged Robert Pattinson to break-up with Kristen Stewart as the singer believes that he deserves a better girlfriend than her.
The handsome hunk recently split with his former `Twilight Saga` co-star after a four year relationship, as his pals, including the `Wide Awake` hit maker, supposedly told him that he deserves better, Contactmusic reported.
A source revealed to Life `n` Style magazine that Perry never really supported the Brit actor`s decision to get back with Stewart, who had a brief affair with married director Rupert Sanders in 2012, and she always said they wouldn`t last.
The insider asserted that Perry told Pattinson that she didn`t think their relationship could withstand the cheating scandal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?