Katy Perry trash talks about ex-beau John Mayer
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry has reportedly been criticising former boyfriend and musician John Mayer for his over-the-top metrosexuality.
Perry called off her relationship with Mayer in February this year and has been criticising the musician to anyone who listens, following their recent split, reports showbizspy.com.
"Katy has been letting tip on everything from his over-the-top metrosexuality to waxing, mascara, the cashmere cardigans...," a source told American tabloid, National Enquirer.
Perry reportedly said that Mayer had more skin creams than her and he spent more time in front of a mirror than any woman she knows. She added that it’s not her style to be this vindictive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend