Keira Knightley gets rude when drunk
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley feels that she is rude when she is under the influence of alcohol.
The 28-year-old admits that she gets totally paranoid the next day after drinking and even aplogises to people whom she drank with the previous night, reports contactmusic.com.
"Oh Christ, I`m always apologising for when I think I have been `off` on a night out. The next day you suddenly think: `Oh my god, I think I was really rude," Metro newspaper quoted Knightley as saying.
Knightley, who was recently seen in "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit", has been a part of films like "Anna Karenina", "Never Let Me Go" and "Bend It Like Beckham".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday