Keira Knightley says acting can be like a drug
London: Keira Knightley has admitted that acting is like a drug for her, only as long as it is going well.
The 28-year-old singer claimed that she loves getting inside somebody`s head while acting, adding that for a second between action and cut, there will be a couple of times where it feels absolutely real.
Knightley claimed that moment to be magic, where those words are completely your own and if it`s going well, you get it twice a day but if it`s not, you don`t get it at all.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style