Keira Knightley says `feminism has long way to go in Hollywood`
Washington: Keira Knightley believes that women in the movie industry will continue to face an up-hill battle in the fight for gender equality for a long time to come, insisting that feminism in Hollywood has a really long way to go.
The 28-year-old told Harper`s Bazaar magazine that it is indeed great that discussions are finally being allowed on feminism, as opposed to earlier when it had become a dirty word.
However, the `Pirates of Caribbean` star also claimed that there is still a long way as no one can deny that as much there are more women playing the lead roles, there are still pretty few and far between.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!