Kelly Brook feels like `Boudica` in feud with Katie Price
London: Kelly Brook has compared herself to warrior queen Boudica in her battle with Katie Price.
The Celebrity Juice TV star also branded Price `delusional` after the ex-glamour girl called her a `heifer`.
In February, Price said that she was "FLABbergasted to see how big the model is"- after seeing photos of her in swimwear.
Fighting back in a magazine interview, the 33-year-old model said that support from other women made her feel like the Iconic tribe leader, who led a war against the Romans in Britain in AD60, the Sun reported.
"I felt like Boudica with my tribe behind me. Women should stick together," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- On Rafi's 35th death anniversary, Rishi Kapoor thanks him
- I'm enjoying being married and doing nothing: Rani Mukerji
- Kendall, Kylie Jenner unleash their first shoe collection
- Woody Allen 'lucked out' with wife, Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi
- 'Game of Thrones' will end, but not after 7th season