Kelly Clarkson to start new tradition this X-Mas
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson has decided to start a new "family party tradition" this Christmas.
The 31-year-old, who is expecting her first child with her husband Brandon Blackstock, will be hosting a big party for their loved ones and hopes that this becomes their tradition for the years to come, reports contactmusic.com.
"We`re having my side of the family come over and his (Brandon) side of the family and come over and just do fun stuff. As a kid, we weren`t afforded that opportunity because everybody lived so far away. We`re starting a family tradition, and I`m excited about it," Bang Showbiz quoted Clarkson as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artists are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split