Kelly Rowland denies Beyonce feud rumours
New York: Kelly Rowland has opened up about her song `Dirty Laundry` and her relationship with longtime friend Beyonce.
The 32-year-old singer told OMG! Insider co-anchor Kevin Frazier that she loves her sister Beyonce and is extremely close to her, the New York Daily News reported.
She asserted that the ` Single Ladies` hit maker is incredibly supportive of her.
Rowland spoke out in response to the backlash she`s received over the single that details her envy for Beyonce`s success, which ignited speculations of a feud between the two.
The `X-Factor` judge said that people wanted discord between her and Mrs. Carter for years but it`s not like that.
The former `Destiny`s child` member told Frazier that Beyonce thought that the song was incredible and was proud of her.
Her distance was caused by another truth she revealed in the song that appears on her upcoming album, `Talk a Good Game`.
Rowland revealed that an abusive relationship was the cause of the strife in her life with family and friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!