Kelly Rowland denies Beyonce feud rumours
New York: Kelly Rowland has opened up about her song `Dirty Laundry` and her relationship with longtime friend Beyonce.
The 32-year-old singer told OMG! Insider co-anchor Kevin Frazier that she loves her sister Beyonce and is extremely close to her, the New York Daily News reported.
She asserted that the ` Single Ladies` hit maker is incredibly supportive of her.
Rowland spoke out in response to the backlash she`s received over the single that details her envy for Beyonce`s success, which ignited speculations of a feud between the two.
The `X-Factor` judge said that people wanted discord between her and Mrs. Carter for years but it`s not like that.
The former `Destiny`s child` member told Frazier that Beyonce thought that the song was incredible and was proud of her.
Her distance was caused by another truth she revealed in the song that appears on her upcoming album, `Talk a Good Game`.
Rowland revealed that an abusive relationship was the cause of the strife in her life with family and friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend