Kevin Federline bans son to perform with Britney Spears
Los Angeles: Britney Spears` ex-husband Kevin Federline has suggested he would not let his young son Sean Preston perform alongside his former wife during her concert residency in Las Vegas.
Spears, 31, had said that her eight-year-old son would "probably be on stage" during her two-year concert residency at the Planet Hollywood Hotel, reported TMZ.
Asked whether he would let his son perform, Federline, who was married to Spears from 2004 to 2007, said, "I mean ... we`ll see about that, won`t we. Yeah I would like him to perform if he was like 25 years old."
The star, who wed his long-term girlfriend Victoria Prince earlier this month, has moved on from Spears and has no plans to watch her rumoured USD 310,000-a-night performances in the US gambling capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala