Kevin Spacey walking on cane after injury
Los Angeles: Actor Kevin Spacey, who injured himself while playing tennis, walks with the help of a cane.
The Hollywood actor sparked fears for his health when he limped along the red carpet at the Emmy Awards Monday night with a crutch.
Spacey hurt his leg during a tennis game two days before the big awards show, reports contactmusic.com.
"The cane wasn't actually planned. Two days ago on the tennis court, I strained my hamstring in racing for a drop shot - which I got, by the way! It was the winning point, so at least there's that," he told Entertainment Tonight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes