Khans have the talent of producing handsome kids: Malaika Arora Khan
Mumbai: Actress Malaika Arora Khan says the Khan brothers -- Arbaaz, Sohail and Salman have the talent of producing handsome kids.
When asked what is the talent of the Khan brothers, Malaika says, "they have the talent of producing handsome kids. Except Salman... Whenever he gets married ...It (kid) will be handsome."
Malaika, 40, married actor-producer Arbaaz and they have a son named Arhaan. Sohail married Seema Sachdev in 1998 and they have two children- Nirvaan and Yohan. Salman is yet to settle down in life.
Malaika, who is one of the judges for `India`s Got Talent`, thinks the talent this year is outstanding and feels proud to be associated with the show.
The show showcases a wide variety of talent from the age of three to 80 years.
"I have enjoyed lot of acts which are amazing and unbelievable. The grit and determination involved in every act is what attracts me," Malaika said.
Besides Malaika, the show will also be judge by Karan Johar and Kirron Kher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March