Khloe Kardashian hates being compared to sisters
London: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has lashed out at people, who call her `the hot sister`, saying it is an insult to her siblings Kim and Kourtney.
The 29-year-old has recently slimmed down but she says it is not a compliment if it comes at the expense of her siblings Kim, who is pregnant with her first child, and mother-of-two Kourtney, reported Contactmusic.
"I am sorry but I do not find it a compliment when I am told I am `the hot sister`. I appreciate the compliment but this is not a competition. We are sisters and women need to stop being compared to other women! Beauty is not how we look, it is how we act (sic)," Khloe posted on twitter.
Khloe lost weight earlier this year she was constantly compared to her petite sisters and said that was difficult.
"After my father died (in 2003), I gained a lot of weight, and then I was in the spotlight. I was quickly blasted for not being a cookie-cutter sister like Kourtney and Kim. I understand why so many people in this industry have eating disorders or want plastic surgery, and I`m proud I`ve done things the healthy way," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions