Khloe Kardashian praises Kanye West`s friendliness
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian loves Kim`s rapper-boyfriend Kanye West because he has made an effort to bond with everyone in her family, unlike Kris Humphries.
"I think Kanye knows how to deal with Kim really well. Because we`ve known him for so long, he`ll come to us if he wants advice on a birthday present or something. I like that," contactmusic.com quoted Khloe as saying.
She added: "Kris wouldn`t even talk to us. I love that with Kanye we have that friendship. Because when you`re with one of us, you`re with all of us."
Khloe is also excited about Kim and West having their first baby in July.
The TV star, who is married to basketballer Lamar Odom, said: "I just wanted to be, `Hey, let`s have a baby,` and we would just have one. Kourtney did. And I wish that was the way for me."
"But it won`t be. I`ll have to take hormones. I do want to have a baby, but I don`t feel the urgency to have one this very moment," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!