Kim, Kanye may go on honeymoon sans North
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and her rapper-fiance Kanye West are reportedly planning to honeymoon in Venice, Italy but without their daughter, North West.
The couple is set to tie the knot in a lavish ceremony in Paris in May, and while their eight-month-old daughter will be involved in the wedding, the rapper wants to have a romantic holiday with his new wife alone afterwards.
"Kanye has made it clear to Kim he doesn`t want North to come with them on their honeymoon," radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
"She will most likely stay behind at their apartment in Paris with her baby nurses," the source added.
Kim, 33, is eager to visit Venice as North was conceived there.
"Kim wants to go back to Venice, where North was conceived so they can start expanding the family. Kim hates to leave the baby behind, but will definitely need down time after the wedding," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!