Kim Kardashian accused of hypocrisy
London: Kim Kardashian and scores of US celebrities have taken to Twitter to protest about the acquittal of 29-year-old George Zimmerman, who shot dead black teenager Trayvon Martin.
The reality star caused a mini Twitter protest, when she wrote that her heart goes out to Trayvon Martin`s family and loved ones, the Mirror reported.
She said that her thoughts and prayers were being sent their way.
However, her fans pointed out that her own father Robert was on O.J Simpson`s legal team, which got him acquitted for the murders of his former wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronalld Goldman in 1995.
One person wrote that Kim tweeted earlier about the Trayvon case, but her father was one of the attorneys that got OJ acquitted of murder.
Another person wrote that Kardashian tweets in support of Trayvon when her own father helped get OJ Simpson acquitted, adding that the country is full of so many idiots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home