Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Beckham named most powerful mothers
London: Celebrities Kim Kardashian, Beyonce Knowles and Victoria Beckham are among 50 women, who have been named the most powerful mothers of 2014.
The trio, along with other famous faces including Christina Aguilera, Kerry Washington, Shakira, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Sandra Bullock, have been recognised by Working Mother magazine in their annual list of 50 most powerful and inspiring mothers, reported Contactmusic.
"The 2014 list of `Most Powerful Moms` is a formidable group of women who manage to balance high-octane careers with caring for their families," Jennifer Owens, the editorial director of Working Mother Media said.
"From tastemakers to titans, these moms are a thriving group of women who revel in the payoff of integrating their work and motherhood lives," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show