Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Beckham named most powerful mothers
London: Celebrities Kim Kardashian, Beyonce Knowles and Victoria Beckham are among 50 women, who have been named the most powerful mothers of 2014.
The trio, along with other famous faces including Christina Aguilera, Kerry Washington, Shakira, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Sandra Bullock, have been recognised by Working Mother magazine in their annual list of 50 most powerful and inspiring mothers, reported Contactmusic.
"The 2014 list of `Most Powerful Moms` is a formidable group of women who manage to balance high-octane careers with caring for their families," Jennifer Owens, the editorial director of Working Mother Media said.
"From tastemakers to titans, these moms are a thriving group of women who revel in the payoff of integrating their work and motherhood lives," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt