Kim Kardashian plans to freeze eggs over fears of delayed pregnancy
London: Kim Kardashian was seen discussing the process involved in freezing the eggs, with a fertility doctor in the latest episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’
The beauty has revealed in Sunday’s episode that she plans to take this step as she fears getting too old before deciding to have kids.
The 31-year-old accompanied her sister Khloe Kardashian to the clinic, as Khloe had to discuss problems she is facing in conceiving with husband Lemar Odom.
Khloe was upset after being told by the doctor that she is not ovulating properly.
“I`m not a big crier. Might have to stop watching. Sometimes hate reliving tough emotions,” The Mirror quoted Khloe as saying in her tweet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday