Kim Kardashian`s privacy breached
Los Angeles: New mother Kim Kardashian`s medical records were reportedly `improperly accessed` after she gave birth to her daughter North West last month.
The reality TV star has been informed that her privacy was breached as she was one of 14 patients at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles last month, whose files were observed by unauthorised staff, six of whom have now been fired, reported TMZ online.
Kim, who stayed in hospital for a week after her baby`s premature arrival, was contacted by the hospital to let her know that she was one of the victims, sources said.
The source added that the Kardashian family had suspected that information was leaked directly from the hospital as news of Kim`s early labour and North`s arrival went around the world before they got a chance to tell anyone.
The insider said that the `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star is glad that the hospital, which is located in Beverly Hills, took action against the six staff members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- With 'Neerja' Sonam Kapoor might find herself: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Shah Rukh Khan's car attacked in Ahmedabad while shooting for 'Raees'
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!