Kim Kardashian to launch credit cards for teens
New York: Reality star Kim Kardashian is launching a new prepaid credit card for children as young as 13.
The Kardashian Prepaid MasterCards are being marketed as the ones which can help parents keep their kids safe by allowing them to monitor their teens` spending through their cellphones, reported New York Post.
"Teens do not spend their money as their parents think they do. And, drugs are a huge problem in this country. I give my son a small amount of cash and track his spending on his card," a representative for Mobile Resource, which is launching the card, said.
The 30-year-old star will help launch the FDIC-insured card with a party at Pacha today where the TV show `Real Housewives of New York` will also be filmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!