Kimberely Walsh hates dieting
London: `Girls Aloud` star Kimberely Walsh says she hates dieting.
The 31-year-old singer, who made it to the finals of dance reality show `Strictly Come Dancing` in 2012, said she had to strictly adhere to a diet plan which she hated, reported Contactmusic.
"When it`s incorporated into your daily workout schedule, then you don`t really have to think about it. So as soon as I`d stopped completely - the show, the tour - then I had to up the training at the gym," Walsh said.
"I`m over the diet thing though. I think it`s worth working out so you can have a have a life and eat. It`s a bit antisocial when you`re on a diet and calorie counting is boring so I don`t really do it anymore," she added.
The singer also said that she loves to zoom out on her bike and go for a long ride, which is one of her ways of working out.
"It`s a great way of keeping fit, it`s just the hills you have to be careful of. I think it`s a nice thing to do with the family, take the kids and do it. As a kid I feel like I spent so much time on a bike and I don`t think kids do anymore, which is a shame," Walsh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!