Konkona Sen Sharma believes in the supernatural
Mumbai: Actress Konkona Sen Sharma, who will soon be seen in horror flick ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, loves the genre and says she believes the paranormal exists.
"Right now, it`s `Ek Thi Daayan`. I think one (film) is a lot for now. I like the genre a lot, I am drawn towards it personally because I also kind of believe in everything," the 33-year-old said here Monday at the launch of the TV series ‘Ek Thhi Naayka’ made for the promotion of the film.
"I am really excited about it. I hope the audience also accept it," added the National Award winning actress.
As part of promotional exercise to Kannan Iyer directed film, the eight-episode TV series "Ek Thhi Naayka" will go on air March 9 on Life OK.
When asked, which is a stronger medium - TV or films, Konkona said: "TV and films are two different mediums. I don`t think it`s really fair to compare. Television has its own pros and cons. Films have their own issues. But I think both are very powerful medium. That`s the most important thing today."
‘Ek Thi Daayan’ also stars Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and Kalki Koechlin and hits theatres April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here