Kristen Stewart to combine academia with stardom
London: Twilight star Kristen Stewart has reportedly enrolled at America`s prestigious University College Los Angeles to study English Literature along with doing films.
The 23-year-old actress has been thinking about a life after films and thus, wants to get a proper education, the Mirror reported.
Sources revealed that the ` Snow White and the Huntsman ` starlet is an avid reader and is eager to start her correspondence course.
The University of California, in Los Angeles, is one of the most respected universities in America and recently ranked fourth in a list of top colleges nationwide and has one of the best English courses around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar