Kristen Stewart to combine academia with stardom
London: Twilight star Kristen Stewart has reportedly enrolled at America`s prestigious University College Los Angeles to study English Literature along with doing films.
The 23-year-old actress has been thinking about a life after films and thus, wants to get a proper education, the Mirror reported.
Sources revealed that the ` Snow White and the Huntsman ` starlet is an avid reader and is eager to start her correspondence course.
The University of California, in Los Angeles, is one of the most respected universities in America and recently ranked fourth in a list of top colleges nationwide and has one of the best English courses around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman