Kristen Stewart walked Oscar red carpet on crutches
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart attended the 85th Academy Awards supported on a pair of crutches.
The 22-year-old is said to have stepped on glass recently and was unable to walk on her own.
Dressed in stylish Reem Acra gown, Stewart stopped and posed for the cameras on the red carpet, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She was comforted by actress Jennifer Lawrence, who later won the award of best actress for her role in movie "Silver Linings Playbook".
Stewart was later seen hobbling on the stage with actor Daniel Radcliffe as she went to present an award.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!