Kristen Stewart walked Oscar red carpet on crutches
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart attended the 85th Academy Awards supported on a pair of crutches.
The 22-year-old is said to have stepped on glass recently and was unable to walk on her own.
Dressed in stylish Reem Acra gown, Stewart stopped and posed for the cameras on the red carpet, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She was comforted by actress Jennifer Lawrence, who later won the award of best actress for her role in movie "Silver Linings Playbook".
Stewart was later seen hobbling on the stage with actor Daniel Radcliffe as she went to present an award.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?