Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti break up
Washington: Kristen Wiig and Fabrizio Moretti have called it quits after 18 months of dating.
The Bridesmaids star and the Strokes drummer were first linked in December 2011, after they were spotted making out at a Black Keys` concert in New York City.
Sources reveal that they parted ways amicably and they will remain friends, Us Magazine reported.
Wiig had credited the rocker with enriching her life in an August 2012 Marie Claire cover story, saying that she is happier than ever and feels lucky.
After the split, both have jumped deep into work as Wiig is busy with her recent movie releases in July, animated feature Despicable Me 2 and Girl Most Likely, while Moretti is celebrating the release of The Strokes` fifth studio album, Comedown Machine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan