Kunal Khemmu gets Shiva tattoo on leg
Mumbai: `Go Goa Gone` star Kunal Khemmu got a new inking of lord Shiva on his right limb.
The 31-year-old actor, who recently got engaged to longtime girlfriend and actress Soha Ali Khan, took to Twitter to give a glimpse of his first tattoo.
"So after years of procrastination I finally got inked traditional Buddhist style with a bamboo stick... My first tattoo," Khemmu tweeted.
The tattoo shows the god in the Rudra avatar.
The actor is currently busy shooting his next film `Bhaag Johnny`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?