Kutcher says would live in trailer if he ever had fight with wife Demi
Washington: Ashton Kutcher has revealed that he is so much overwhelmed by his giant trailer on the set of ‘Two and a Half Men’ that he can consider moving in there if he ever fights with his wife Demi Moore.
He said that though he had forgotten to negotiate about a trailer on the sitcom in hurry, for which he had to rent his own one, he still is so impressed by the ‘castle’ that he would be staying in the trailer whenever he has a fight with Moore.
“If I ever have a fight with Demi I’m staying in the trailer. It’s a bit of a castle but I’m running an empire from in there. I forgot to negotiate about a trailer and they said Jon Cryer had bought his own trailer,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“Then they gave me a tiny trailer and I have a business to run so they said you can go and get your own trailer and then I rented this big one and they said it wouldn’t fit on the lot so I asked them to rent a parking spot and now here it is,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- With 'Neerja' Sonam Kapoor might find herself: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Shah Rukh Khan's car attacked in Ahmedabad while shooting for 'Raees'
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic