Kylie Minogue suffering from cancer drug side-effects
London: Kylie Minogue, who successfully recovered from breast cancer five years ago, says she still suffers from the side effects of cancer medication.
The Australian crooner says she will be relieved when she quits her treatment next year.
Minogue underwent surgery and chemotherapy when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, but is still taking drugs to ensure the disease doesn`t return, reports contactmusic.com.
"Trust me, I have been in floods of tears at my oncologist, saying, `I can`t stand it, get me off this stuff!` And then he will become very stern and say, `We have to cure you. So you have to carry on with it because it works`," she said.
"I`ll finish early next year and that will be amazing, but I`ve also heard you can feel quite insecure when you first come off it because you have relied on this medication for so long. It`s going to be a big adjustment," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC