Lady Gaga paying for fan`s hip surgery, gifts gold-plated wheelchair
London: Lady Gaga is reportedly paying for a fan`s hip replacement surgery and has also given her gold plated wheel chair.
The 27-year-old singer who is just back on her feet after emergency surgery for a "labral tear" to her right hip, has reached out to a Twitter follower called Emma C, 19, and is paying for her to meet the same doctors, surgeons and specialists who treated her in New York, the Mirror reported.
Emma, from Wisconsin, wrote online, "Gaga reached out to me and is hooking me up with her team that did her surgery in NYC as I have been needing a hip replacement for quite some time."
She added "We`re planning on flying out this weekend, all expenses paid, for a consult. The gesture is absolutely incredible... I broke down sobbing. Words can`t describe how incredibly Blessed I am."
The 27-year-old singer has even named her chair `Emma` after the fan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra displays unity in diversity - See pic
- Katrina Kaif feels competition in Bollywood is less – Here’s why
- Salim Khan’s advice to son Salman Khan to conquer fear – Watch
- Top 5 poems of legendary Urdu lyricist Nida Fazli!
- Kamal Haasan at Harvard University: Read 10 brilliant points he made!