Lady Gaga paying for fan`s hip surgery, gifts gold-plated wheelchair
London: Lady Gaga is reportedly paying for a fan`s hip replacement surgery and has also given her gold plated wheel chair.
The 27-year-old singer who is just back on her feet after emergency surgery for a "labral tear" to her right hip, has reached out to a Twitter follower called Emma C, 19, and is paying for her to meet the same doctors, surgeons and specialists who treated her in New York, the Mirror reported.
Emma, from Wisconsin, wrote online, "Gaga reached out to me and is hooking me up with her team that did her surgery in NYC as I have been needing a hip replacement for quite some time."
She added "We`re planning on flying out this weekend, all expenses paid, for a consult. The gesture is absolutely incredible... I broke down sobbing. Words can`t describe how incredibly Blessed I am."
The 27-year-old singer has even named her chair `Emma` after the fan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'