Lady Gaga supports Prince Harry over nude picture scandal
London: Pop star Lady Gaga has come out in support of Prince Harry over his naked pictures scandal and condemned the party-goer who leaked the photos.
The royal hit headlines this week when photographs showing him partying naked in his Las Vegas hotel suite emerged on the internet, reported Daily Star.
The royal family has so far refused to comment on the scandal, but the 27-year-old has gained the support of Gaga, who insists the person who took the pictures is the one in the wrong.
"Holy mother Harry looks fit... Hope no one`s mad at him for that, I`m certainly not. Royals are people too... But truly feel angry on the friend who took those picture and leaked them," she posted on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video