Lady Gaga thanks fans for support
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Lady Gaga has released a letter to her fans, the Little Monsters, thanking them for their support throughout her surgery.
The 26-year-old singer suffered a hip injury that caused her to be unable to walk, prompting the cancellation of the remainder of her Born This Way Ball Tour, reported Just Jared.
"Monsters, You really gave me a lot of strength today. Everything happened so fast, but when it came time to face it I reflected on the many stories and experiences you`ve shared with me about your lives.
"Meeting you backstage, reading your letters, watching you communicate with fans from around the globe to form a community that supports one another. You have completely blown my mind," Gaga wrote on her website Wednesday.
"As they wheeled me into surgery today, I thought about all of your pain and perseverance, your unique family situations, school environments, health issues, homelessness, identity struggles, and sometimes you are so brave that it terrifies me. I wonder how it`s even possible.
"So I thought to myself, I`m alive, I`m living my dream, and this is just a bump in the road. I`m grateful because this is temporary, and for some it is not. You have changed my life. I love you and am proud to be a part of your lives. If you can do it, I can do it too, and if we stick together we can get through anything. Love, Gaga," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’