Lady Gaga to pay for assistant’s cancer treatment
Los Angeles: Lady Gaga has decided to provide financial support to her new assistant Sonja for her breast cancer treatment and says she won`t pay her former assistant Jennifer O`Neill.
O`Neill is suing Gaga for $393,000 over unpaid dues.
However, Gaga says she will give her money to someone who needs it more.
"She (O`Neill) doesn`t deserve a dollar more. "I`m not going to give it to her so she can go and buy a new tube top," thesun.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
"I`m going to give all the money she wants to my employees that work hard for me and deserve it. I am going to give it to Sonja for her breast cancer, for her mastectomy," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!