Lady Gaga to start social network website
London: Lady Gaga is all set to launch an exclusive social networking website for her fans. The 25-year-old has used various online forums to improve her worldwide appeal and became the first celebrity to amass 18 million followers on Twitter.com.
The ‘Born This Way’ singer is utilising her technology skills by founding her very own networking site for her followers, who the star affectionately calls as her ‘little monsters’. The site, called littlemonsters.com, is currently being set up, and the webpage invites fans to register with their email address.
“Your invitation request has been received! We’re excited to share the world of LittleMonsters with you very shortly, keep an eye out for an official invite sometime soon,” a leading daily has quoted the reply from the site as reading.
The site has been set up with the help of social media start-up company ‘Backplane’, in which Gaga is an investor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt