Lara heads to Bali with hubby Mahesh for her honeymoon
Mumbai: Star couple Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupati is finally off for its much awaited honeymoon. The couple, who tied the knot two months back, could not go on a honeymoon due to prior work commitments.
According to sources close to the couple, the couple is headed to Bali for the much awaited break.
Right after the wedding, Lara had to join the team of Farhan Akhtar`s `Don 2` in Langkawi, Malaysia. Mahesh too continued with his tennis matches. Soon after shooting for the Shah Rukh starrer, Lara got busy with `Chalo Dilli` - her first production.
Now that the film is scheduled to release this week, Lara will finally have some free time for herself and her hubby.
Looking at the promos, `Chalo Dilli` looks promising and if the movie does well it will be double celebrations for the couple in Bali.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt