Learned not to take love for granted: Michael Douglas
Los Angeles: Michael Douglas and wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are back together after announcing last year that they were taking a break to work on their marriage.
The 69-year-old actor and Zeta-Jones, who have been married for more than 13 years and have two children together, have been spotted together enjoying dinner dates and attending red carpet events in recent weeks, reportedly.
And in an interview to Gayle King for Entertainment Tonight, Douglas revealed that he has learned not to take things for granted.
"We`re very close and everything is going great," he told King while promoting his new movie `And So It Goes`.
"You don`t take love for granted.Sometimes we spend more efforts with people that are strangers in terms of making an impression than the person that`s closest to us. And you just gotta remember not to take for granted that person that`s closest to you," said the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'